Saligent’s Sales Lead Management (SLM) methods deliver a steady flow of “ready-to-engage” prospects (willing to invest in productive conversations with your company’s sale professionals.
The following the main components to Saligent's LeadsToRevenue process:
Saligent also uses the following terms and definitions in this process:
- Prospect Universe: Identify and assemble the target population of business decision makers who could possibly buy what you sell
- Prospect: Identify individual decision makers/influencers
- Qualified Prospect: Capture attributes related to need, authority, budget, timeframe
- Sales Lead: a unique sales opportunity indicated by an engaged, qualified prospect
- Qualification Definitions: viable and ready to engage, viable but not ready to engage, qualified as not viable, not yet qualified
- Prospect Communication:
- Relevant, personal and timely postal and digital “touches” with offers
- Skilled call professionals initiate relationships, maintain rapport, surface specific needs, and systematically capture every interaction
- Custom web landing forms let prospects initiate contact, accept offers
- Prospect Development: Nurture prospects with relevant education, ongoing communication/qualification
- Sales Lead Distribution: Deliver a steady flow of qualified prospects representing genuine sales opportunities
- Objective Measurement: SLM process yields strategic, proprietary data for measurement, reporting and management decision making that accelerates growth
Relationships are the objectively-engineered result of a successful Sales Lead Management process implementation. From concept to contact to contract... mature prospect relationships lead to "command and control" of your prospect universe.